Nine tells the NRL no deal over ‘unsustainable’ broadcast rights 1 hour ago
Hugh Marks: “All broadcasters are looking for change.”
Travel publisher We Are Explorers uses its voice for good
It has launched a tour directory as part of a wider multi-platform campaign, #ExploreYourBackyard.
Stockland shows support for mums on Mother's Day
The campaign offers ideas to ‘be there’ for mum in person, remotely, or even to leave a gift for someone who’s self-isolating.
Melbourne's Chapel Street Precinct offers 'in-car dining'
The Melbourne shopping precinct is turning itself into the world's largest drive-thru.
Out and about is where we want to be
The view from the outdoor media industry.
Life after cookies: are you prepared?
There are many unknowns about what a world without cookies will look like but that doesn’t mean we should sit back and do nothing.
Now’s the time to save the advertising industry
Why don’t we use this moment in time to redefine some of the challenges starting with pitch protocol?
oOh!Media: Advertisers are holding back spend to later in the year 15 hours ago
The flight of the ad dollar intensified in April.
Nine’s April FTA television revenue is down almost 30% 19 hours ago
May is looking like being even lower.
The WFH Diaries - Sarah Palmer at Leo Burnett Australia 1 hour ago
" ... the sound of my children’s online classrooms, partner’s work calls, the neurotic dog who has become even needier, and my next-door neighbour's renovations."
UnLtd unites the industry to stand against bullying and Do It For Dolly 39 minutes ago
A national multi-media campaign for Dolly’s Dream.
AFL signs Colgate as official partner 42 minutes ago
Colgate has signed as an official partner for the AFL and AFLW, in a category-first partnership.
A new international role for Australian adman Bob Isherwood 55 minutes ago
The former worldwide creative director for Saatchi & Saatchi is now with nonprofit organisation The One Club.
Verizon Media promotes Luke Burr to head of sales for Victoria 1 hour ago
Alba Marco has also joined the Verizon Media Ad Platforms team from London.
The pandemic has put a premium on human experience 19 hours ago
Brands need human touch points more than ever.
Industry Profile: MercerBell executive creative director Vaughan Townsend 19 hours ago
Fresh to the role, Townsend has previously worked at Ogilvy, M&C Saatchi and TBWA but he was actually meant to be a vet instead of adman.
In other news...
- NewsMediaWorks’ Peter Miller hits back at Google 20 hours ago
- Pandemic Habits: An increased consumer focus on 'ethical consumption' 21 hours ago
- Prime Media reduces staff as revenue falls 38% in April 22 hours ago
- Foxtel ends music channels [V], Max, CMC for ViacomCBS deal 23 hours ago
- IPG goes virtual for its AGM 23 hours ago
- Bauer cuts 60 Pacific staff yesterday
- CUB launches new low calorie ready-to-drink vodka brand yesterday
- The WFH Diaries - Ben Glasson at 303 MullenLowe yesterday
- Coronavirus still tops Google searches but interest is waning yesterday
- Sex and nudity still behind most complaints about advertising yesterday
- Clemenger BBDO Sydney wins Brookvale Union creative account yesterday
- Sapporo appoints Cummins&Partners as strategic and creative partner yesterday
- Tonic's Jack Mortlock joins XTD's MOTIO yesterday
- ANALYSIS: What happens to the advertising industry after the pandemic? yesterday
- Optus brings families together in TVC created by Yes Agency yesterday
- Google on why it doesn't pay publishers to display their news in search yesterday
- Carat Melbourne MD departs yesterday
- Guardian Australia just got a $200,000 donation yesterday
- Media owners urge brands to not go dark during pandemic 2 days ago
- Australia's independent media agencies link with global network 2 days ago
- SMI: Media agency bookings head for a 30% fall in April 2 days ago
- The WFH Diaries - Tom Lander at VERSA 2 days ago
- McCann’s Ben Lilley on a hiring spree 2 days ago
- Creative Isolation - A group of advertising executives start a rock band in lockdown 2 days ago
- WATCH: Susie Henry's 35 Years at Leo Burnett Sydney 4 days ago
- Victor Corones leaves Magna 4 days ago